SAVE THE DATE: Sacramento Workshops on Specific Topics for NEW Recycling, Composting and Disposal Reporting
Late August Sacramento Workshops on Specific Topics for NEW Recycling, Composting and Disposal Reporting.
CalRecycle continues to seek stakeholder feedback with a series of eight special-topic workshops on issues that emerged during general workshops on AB 901 Reporting held in April and July. AB 901 requires recycling, composting and disposal facilities, as well as exporters, broker and transporters of recyclables or compost to report to CalRecycle the types, quantities and destinations of materials sold, transferred or disposed in the state.
Each topic will be covered in a 1.5-2 hour time block. The workshops will take place in Sacramento and will also be accessible via webinar on:
• August 22nd 1-5pm (2 topics)
• August 23rd 9am-5pm (4 topics)
• August 24th 1-5pm (2 topics)
Specific topics include:
• Jurisdictional Requests and confidentiality
• Thresholds for reporting
• Methodologies for determining Jurisdiction of Origin and Source Sector
• Special circumstances like vertical integration and multiple activities on one site
• Penalties and enforcement procedures
• Or anics management
• Material types and targeted products
Full schedule, agenda and registration information will be published next week. Pre-registration is required for attendance in person and through webinar.
For more information and video recordings of previous workshops, go to AB 901: Disposal and Recycling Facility Reporting Program.
Questions? Contact AB901.Reporting@CalRecycle.ca.gov